Masks and Reticles
The FBH offers its customers the manufacture of chromium coated masks from quartz using electron beam lithography:
- Exposure tool
- Vistec SB251
- Variable-shaped beam
- Accelerating voltage: 50 kV
- Image placement (multipoint alignment): 27 nm max. dev.
- Overlay accuracy (mask to mean, two-point alignment): 25 nm max. dev.
- Mask centrality: 150 nm max. dev.
- Contact masks for Maskaligner
- Reticle for projection lithography
- Masks standard 4", 5" and 6"
- Antireflective chromium coating, 100 nm thick, wet chemically etched
- positive resist for high resolution (<1 μm)
- Negative resist for fast write times
- CAD formats
- DXF (AutoCAD)
- Conversion ratio 1:1 or other